Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Homework March 20th

Math-Math Journal p.179-180 (circled items only-torn out)

Writing:  See Below

Picking one activity on my timeline: Throwing up on my friend at the amusement park

Details:
·        Scrambled eggs for breakfast (this will become important later)
·        Amlings haunted house and carnival
·        Youth Group Trip
·        Adam, Roxanne, and other friends there
·        Remember: I get motionsick
·        RING OF FIRE-2 times=I did not get sick here
·        Tilt a whirl=not so lucky
o   Felt like I could go on because I was fine on the other ride
o   I know better
o   I know better
o   I know better
o   I don’t do well when I’m on things like merry-go-rounds where I go around in a circle
o   Felt sick
o   Knew I was going to barf
o   Waited until I couldn’t wait anymore
·        BARF!
·        Adam screamed
·        Adam screamed again
·        “It looks like scrambled eggs!”
·        “I can’t believe that you threw up on me!”
·        They had to shut down the whole ride to clean it up
·        MEGA embarrassing!!!!
·        Still get made fun of today
·         

No comments:

Post a Comment