Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Tuesday, May 19th Learning Responsibilities

Happy Tuesday!  Just an FYI, I"ll be at school packing up students' belongings for much of the day so I will not be checking email until later on.  I will definitely be there for our morning meeting so you can check out the classroom, but then I'll be busy at work cleaning your desks and art buckets! :)

It's LETTER LETTER O-Outside/Offering to Help Day!



The work to turn in for today's learning is listed below:
  • Math: Lesson 21 Problem Set and Exit Ticket (in Showbie)
  • Reading/Writing: Mufaro's Beautiful Daughters Fairy Tale Sheet (in Showbie)
  • Grammar:  "Proofread" Grammar Lesson (in Showbie)
  • Social Studies: The Legislative Branch Questions (google docs/email)
Please join us for our morning meeting at 9:00am! Mr. Wiza will be with us and I'll be with you streaming from Lincoln!!

No comments:

Post a Comment