Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Tuesday, September 4th-Homework and Update

Homework - Math WB pp. 20-21

Update: SO HOT!!  We started our MAP tests today but due to a computer problem (systems weren't updated for us! :( ) and the heat, we only worked on them for a short amount of time.  We'll finish up on them tomorrow morning.

I also modeled my ME BAG today (finally!!).  I've included a picture of my Top 10 so you can get an idea of what it could look like.  (Think David Letterman: "And the Number 1 thing you need to know about insert name is ________!" This should be the most important thing we need to know about your child.)  I'll show you some of my pictures on curriculum night (and the ME BAG file) so you guys know what the presentation could be like.
Kids did a great job through the heat! Hoping for a little respite by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment